Tuesday, September 12, 2017

THE GHOST OF LEN BIAS --- AN INTERVIEW WITH ULLNEVANO

Ullnevano (@Ullnevano) is a very dope individual indeed.  Not only does he hold true to the true tenets of Hip Hop, but he is a very down to earth and knowledgeable subject.  I've had the pleasure of knowing the brother for a few years now, first meeting him at the famed Reflection Eternal Barbershop co-owned by my Berea brethren Andwele (another individual deserving of a WISDOM SEEKER interview in the near future).  Even though I'm no longer physically in B-more, I still keep in contact with my Hip Hop family, and I consider Ullnevano as an integral part of that extension. 

I had the honor of interviewing Ullnevano for the highly anticipated project The Ghost Of Len Bias, a collaborative effort with Harm City producer/beatsmith Jumbled (@NapalmDef).  We had an in-depth convo revolving around Len Bias, continued violence in Baltimore, the state of Hip Hop and the anticipation behind the labor of love that is The Ghost Of Len Bias.  Our 30-minute phone conversation was definitely eventful and fruitful, but I apologize in advance for the audio quality not being up to par.  I did not want to delay this interview any longer than I've already done, so please enjoy and listen (to the best of your ability).  Support Ullnevano, Jumbled and TGOLB project when it is released. 




No comments:

Post a Comment