Wednesday, May 28, 2014

INDIEGOGO PROJECT----MAN VS. MASCHINE BEAT ALBUM (PRODUCED BY WISDOM)

Hello WISDOM SEEKERS! The season is here for me to FINALLY unveil this long-awaited MAN VS. MASCHINE beat album. It's been in the planning stages for a good while now. I could easily just get a few copies and hand it out to family and friends, but that's not my agenda. I want this release to be special. To help with the process, I'm enlisting support from anyone that loves Hip Hop and the spirit that comes from the positive aspects of the culture. With that being said, check out my Indiegogo project page for further information about helping this vision come to light. I appreciate all the support, love, and respect given to me over the years, and I hope that MAN VS. MASCHINE will give back to the Hip Hop community, even in the smallest, most minute manner.

One love...

INDIEGOGO LINK:  http://igg.me/at/WisdomSince70/x/7093870



No comments:

Post a Comment