Friday, September 16, 2011

VIDEO-------P.O.E.T.: "THE INTRODUCTION (PART I)

This video treat almost slipped through the cracks here in Wisdom Seeker land.  I've been so busy with interviews, mentally preparing for creating some timeless music, writing, and working with my sons blossoming hip hop endeavors, that I missed the boat for this gem.  Straight from Harm City you have P.O.E.T., an artist whose time will surely come in this 21st Century hip hop landscape.  From the mold of the J Coles, Wales, Drakes, and Big Seans, he is someone who is lyrical yet stylish in his overall approach.  Peep his second video from his album Heartless.  "The Introduction (Part I) is an inventive and refreshing video, showcasing P.O.E.T. and P.O.E.T. and P.O.E.T. alone!  Once you view the video, head on over to iTunes to cop the album!  Support true Harm City talent!

No comments:

Post a Comment