Wednesday, May 30, 2012

NEW VIDEO----"NO CHURCH IN THE WILD", THE THRONE FEAT. FRANK OCEAN



Watch The Throne still has plenty of life, with Jay-Z and Kanye releasing the long-awaited video for "No Church In The Wild".  I've been plotting my own treatment for this video since the album debuted August 8, 2011.  Listening to the Frank Ocean-crafted hook, and fusing that with the retrospective lyrics, makes for a potentially dope video, if handled properly.  I'll keep my videography skills at bay for the time being, as French director Romain Gavras was enlisted to bring the song to life visually.  You won't find Ocean, Jay, or Yeezy in the video, but what you will see is powerful imagery that has a world appeal.  The video was filmed in Prague, Czech Republic in April.  Let me know what you think of the video.

One Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment