Thursday, January 5, 2012

KRS-ONE INTERVIEW

Happy New Year and Happy Hip Hop my blogosphere family!  Wisdom is back to illuminate the true tenets of hip hop culture, be it on the turntables, microphone, canvas, dancefloor, or in the heart.  2012 promises to be a year of growth, development, and renewal.  Whatever your endeavors this year and beyond, be productive and positive.  With that being said, to start off my Wisdom Seeker for this year, I bring to you this gem found on YouTube.  KRS-One will always be an upper echelon emcee to me, someone who can COMPLETELY show what the art of mastering the ceremony is truly about.  Courtesy of The Archivest, you have a very dope introspective into the artistry, creativity, activism, and insight of Mr. Parker.  For more than an hour, you will hear AND feel the passion that KRS-One has for the very culture of hip hop, a culture that I live and breathe on a daily basis.  When he says that "he is hip hop", he is indeed the living embodiment of an artform that has completely transfixed and transformed our landscape.  I thoroughly enjoyed this enlightening piece of documentary, as I am sure you will!

WE ARE HIP HOP! 

No comments:

Post a Comment