Friday, August 26, 2011

"It's Been A Long Time, I Shouldn't Have Left You..."

What's good Blogosphere!  I hope all my Wisdom Seekers out there are either preparing for Hurricane Irene or praying for someone that may be in the proverbial eye of the storm for real!  Being here in Harm City, we see a little of everything, including this week's 5.9 Richter scale quake.  Now it's time to show our mettle and moxie.  It's been such a long time with me being away from my baby, my blog, but it's as good a time as ever to resurface, energized and ready for whatever.  This post's title is definitely appropriate, quoting the one and only Rakim, because it indeed has been a good while since I've been here.  For my return, I want to showcase this gem from hip hop inspiration Skillz.  His Hip Hop Confessions webisodes shed light on unknown facts within the Hip Hop realm, and the most recent unveiling has Skillz chatting it up with legends in the game, MC Lyte and Salt & Pepa.  Hip Hop Confessions Part 9:  Ladies First!  The title says it all, so enjoy!

HIP HOP CONFESSIONS PART 9:  LADIES FIRST!


Skillz presents: Hip-Hop Confessions ep. 9 -- Ladies First from Visually Inklined on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment